ONLINE CENSUS INFORMATION SYSTEM
Online census information technology, over the Internet has become an integral part of day to day life. An online census is the web-based application which allows respondents to complete the census via the internet. Man power is play an important role to build nation if it used properly. Right peoples for right job always increase the production of any industry. Government always need to identify peoples from different area to take future decisions like no of illiterate and literate peoples, peoples completed age of 18 who are now eligible for voting etc. but today no any such centralize mechanism with us to identify manpower’s of specific type a per requirement. So there is a need of centralized database system which will share by all government & private agencies as per requirements.
The absence of virtually any reliable current census data collections has not prevented national and international bodies from generating estimates and projections of population growth in the world. Many approaches have been widely investigated toward solving census related challenges. A recent research in the world, secured census information management system.
Another work discussed the putting of census information on the web for access, by applying the internet as an information dissemination tool. An online internet based application for census counting was presented in another work. Biometrics has been applied and integrated into information systems in some studies another study reinforced the need for an efficient land use planning, and represented the first approach integrating satellite imagery with population census data for studying the human environment in the Caribbean. The processes put in place to provide an internet option to the Australian public at the 2019 Census, was briefly outlined in another work. Another work describes India census data collection using PDA, which is the design and implementation of census Data collection system using PDA.
Adopting the population model it could help the demographers to forecast and advise the government to plans for new generations.
- Promoting communication among data producers, researchers, and public policy- makers.
- Coordinating the development and use of statistical databases among centralized agencies.
- Identifying information gaps and data inconsistencies Secure online census information management system (OCIMS)
- Based on Browser server structure,
- User- friendlier and widely accessible to users,
- Taking advantage of new technologies to better meet the purpose.
- Reduce the number of inaccuracy and manual method in the area of census data collections
- Encouraging cross-national research and data collection on the census.